Lynn M. Isaman
contact: Contact Me
What I love most about the practice of law, and particularly family law, is that I am fortunate enough to get to work with clients on issues that have an impact on their everyday lives. To see a client’s life change as a result of the work that I have put into a case is extremely fulfilling. A close second is the satisfaction that comes from working through and solving the variety of challenges that every case presents. They say that every case is different and I have certainly found that to be true.
In talking with clients, I find that the fear of the unknown is often one of their greatest, if not the greatest, concern about their case. That is why I believe that it is essential to work with clients regarding what they can expect when they enter a courtroom and what to expect during the course of their case. What actually transpires in a real courtroom is usually very different from the events that are portrayed in legal dramas on television.
Becoming a lawyer was not a career path that I knew I was destined for from a very young age. In fact, I did not decide to attend law school until I was in college, and even then I decided to gain some real-world experience before attending law school. However, being a lawyer is a career choice that I would not change for the world!
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Massachusetts, 2009
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 2012
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts, January, 2009
- University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware, 2001
- Major: Biological Sciences
- Minor: Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Greater Lowell Bar Association
- Essex County Bar Association
- Salem Bar Association
- Friends of Tyler Park
- Highlands Neighborhood Association
- Kappa Alpha Theta Boston Metro Alumnae Chapter
Past Employment Positions:
- Thomas J. Barrett, P.C., Associate, 2009 – 2012