Lowell Residential Real Estate Lawyers
At the law firm of Eno Martin Donahue, LLP, we advise clients about all aspects of residential real estate, from review of a purchase agreement to litigation of construction defect claims.
If you need advice about minimizing your risk or enforcing your rights in a residential real estate transaction, contact our law firm online to schedule a meeting with one of our knowledgeable real property lawyers in Lowell or call us at 1-866-848-5585.
Dependable Client Service on a Full Range of Residential Real Estate Issues
Our Massachusetts clients include sellers, buyers, landlords, tenants, homeowners, condominium and homeowners associations, construction and remodeling contractors, and property developers. Our experience can help you avoid liability risk and get the most out of your investment in situations such as these:
- Closings of home purchases, sales, and refinancings
- Resolving problems concerning clearing title, prior liens, property descriptions and easements
- Advising homeowners associations or condo associations about bylaws, elections and other organizational and governance issues
- Responding to notice of land use violations, nonconforming uses, or other zoning and land use problems
- Construction warranty litigation concerning new development or renovation projects
- Quiet title actions and lien removal, even in situations where prior owners or lienholders are missing or out of business
- Mortgage financing problems
- Landlord-tenant problems involving rent arrearages, eviction, or habitability
Still of counsel to our firm, Arthur Eno has the comprehensive understanding of residential and commercial real estate law that can simplify even the most complex problems of title and conveyancing. His two-volume treatise on real estate for the Massachusetts Practice Series is still the definitive guide for every real property lawyer in the Commonwealth.
Contact a Chelmsford Purchase Agreement Attorney
Whether you need representation at closing in the purchase or sale of a house, analysis of a complex easement problem, or resolution of a residential construction defects claim, our Lowell real estate attorneys can help you. Call 1-866-848-5585 or contact our law firm online.